- Board Certified Psychiatrist
- Graduated from UCLA Semel Institute
- Young, Middle-Age, Older, Adults
- PTSD, Mood Disorders (Depression and Bipolar), Substance Abuse,
- Appel Award
- Two-time Jeopardy! Champion
Dr. Gabor Vari is a UCLA and Ivy League trained board certified psychiatrist in private practice in Los Angeles, California. He provides psychotherapy and medication management for a broad variety of mental health conditions. He graduated from the UCLA Semel Institute of Psychiatry where he was Chief Resident of the Bipolar Disorders Clinic. Dr. Gabor Vari graduated with honors from Brown University as an Undergraduate and then attended the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. Dr. Gabor Vari received the Appel Award at the University of Pennsylvania which is awarded annually to the most outstanding student entering the field of psychiatry. Dr. Vari is also a two-time Jeopardy! champion.